Saturday, January 21, 2012

I have quite busy having fun while I still can.
Just a fortnight left. 
So I went into Odori for some souvenier buying and to exchange a bit of money. 
So I hopped on the subway and I saw a tall slender white guy.
 At this point in my exchange Im not particularly interested in foreigners.
Anyways with music blasting in my ears and probably annoying everyone,I head towards Odori and to the super cool place in Tanuki Street to buy my friend in Australia a cookie monster hat,
so when I return I could receive my pikachu hat she got for me on her semester in America. 
I saw the white guy from the train a couple time and caught him looking at sexy cosplay!
Each time that I saw him,he was so awkward and hipster looking =.=
I also got a couple tights,socks,earrings and stuff I guiltily say, for myself then some Hokkaido themed keyrings,mini-statues and a few packets of odd flavour caramals.Gengis Khan,soup curry, for example.
Walked through the underground passage to the Sapporo JR train station.
Currently in `Vie de France´,a cafe within the station and ate a strawberry and cream bun with green tea latte! 
The most delicious drink on earth and on top of that,in my favourite colour and shade of green♪
Going to go to LOFT in the Big Camera building to look at and try and restist from buy some bright multi colour beanies!

This was part of the cosplay section of the shop!It is actually for men!!!
Note the ugly man on the far left.
The rest of them are probably guys too.


And this boys school uniform for girls!I want it☆
I admire it very much…even though its old fashioned and apparently uncomfortable to wear!

A display of a Korean male idol starring in drama based on a josei manga about a femdom situation with a cougar business women and a pretty boy dancer/hobo.
Oh my mother adores him and has a couple pics of him on her iphone haha♪

A Mattel barbie geisha I found in a manga/anime/hobby shop.
Creepy but interesting.
In the shop,there was also an Igirisu cosplay!
I want it so much!

This a parody of the traditional sovenier that is famous as a symbol of Hokkaido.
Usually it is a brown bear biting down on a salmon haha
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
A while later…
I am late!I was suppose to be back home @ 6.30 but now im late.and just got off the JR.
I power-walked some escaloter until this guy stood on the right blocking the goddamn way,
 so he could hold his skanky animal print girlfriend's hand.
Dude was such a dick.
I know he saw me and everytime will got onto a new escalator on each floor, he put his hand on the rail like 'Haha I gonna f*#$ you up just because I can'.
What a bastard!
I was SO gonna go all ghetto english on that guy.
(Thanks to
luanlegacy for fuelling up my vocabulary)

No comments:

Post a Comment