Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Yay, I finally got around to doing this!

Not exactly remembering what I've done nor what I wrote since the last post.
I've actually written up a different one but i lost my blog notebook so I cannot be bothered yet.
I swear I'll get around to it. When I get a proper place and time to sit and type. My posture is terrible due to being such a nerd at my computer all the time but at my current host family, there is not proper place to sit. The desk with Internet has a wobbly chair and I can only be there for one hour,
Thus, I must sit in my room on my bed. It's not exactly suitable so I give up on typing and just lie down and watch movies, anime or listen to Harry potter audiobooks, so sorry,sorry!
So into Harry Potter right now.
I move host family this Sunday to the director/chairperson/most important person of AFS Sapporo's house. She seems to be strict-looking but reportedly kind-hearted. She also lives with her mother and pet corgi. She also has a daughter who studies in Tokyo as an university student. I'm not sure about how often she comes home. However, I look forward to meeting them.


So...I'll try to keep it short.
19th October Wednesday:
I got a hair cut.
I looks a bit long at the front but its actually really short at the back. I love it!
The hairdresser was really nice and understanding and the shampoo time was amazing.
I know, it sounds heaps weird but it was so comfortable.
They put a small towel over my face and I presume its to cover the face from being wet and avoid the awkward 'where-should-I-look-should-look-up-at-the-blinding-light-or-should-I-just-close-my-eyes' situation.


21st October Friday:
Went to an elementary school with AFS helped with a special education class. I taught them 'G'day' in which was surprisingly difficult and stuff like that, played in the playground, look at pet rabbits, taught one to practice writing 'の' and ate lunch with them. I taken a liking to a little girl. She was so cute!
Afterwards, I hung out with my American (different from the one I mentioned in previous posts) at Tanuki-koji Street. It's really becoming a frequent hang out place for me. We went to an anime/manga store. It was hella weird! Haha~


22th October Saturday
Halloween
pumpkin craving


25th October Tuesday
I got to finish school early due to lack of teachers, being at school trips to Honshu and Canada.
All the other AFS & Rotary friends (except one) are juniors or seniors so they all have their school trips too.
Lucky Bastards.
I don't get a school trip because I'm a first year. Lame. Not Cool. Ghey.
So taking advantage of this , my friend, Pachi (had a day off after the school trip grrr) and I hung out...at Tanuki Koji.
Oh by the way Tanuki Koji literally means `Raccoon street` Arcade. Awesome place.
We went to a cafe, played some games at an arcade (Japanese arcades are fo-shizzle much better then Aussie one...pretty sure that is incorrect use of the words, Pfft,oh well.) and I bumped into 3 rotary kids! I was so surprised! I introduced them to each other and what not.
We chilled all together and went for purikura!


27th October Thursday
Asahikawa
Presentation, music blah blah finish this part later,
Sung in the Car
the train
purikura


30th October Sunday


Halloween Party
vampire makeup
only little kids


3rd November Thursday
Fish market
illumination
Nakajima Park


5th November Saturday


Sapporo symphony orchestra.


6th November Sunday


salmon museum and Ramen shop
The best ramen is my life!

1 comment:

  1. Did you mean best ramen in your life???what about pics of Sapporo?

    ReplyDelete