Friday, November 25, 2011

Inspiration

Yes、those are my owl pajamas! 
Lately, I′ve been really inspired to work harder on my japanese and to achieve my goals.
For example, conversations with my host grandmother,my せんぱいs (upperclassmen),other exchange students and movies!So Im gonna try to try my best! 
You see,It′s kinda hard to get me motivated!^〇^♪ 
My goals are always very clear however i never stick to my own plan and easily give myself excuses、 ≧Д≦;;
I watched Whispers of the Heart. Such a great slightly corny movie!
I made it through despite the English dubbing、 so thats a plus!
Snow melted away the last few days、 but maybe come back tomorrow.
Yet it is not snowing now...Its 2 am.
That′s 4 am in Australia.
Ehhhhh???
My host mum is vacumning now、at this time.
I want to fix my body clock =3=
i keep sleeping after 11pm so always tired in the morning waking up at six.Winters here so i tend to go back under the covers!
I want to start going to sleep at 9.30 ish.
However、it dont wanna seem like I′m avoiding my host family.
Anyway、should probably sleep.
お休み
P.s Eskimos !

2 comments:

  1. i like ur hair colour....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you tell me a bit more about Japan? I would like go to Japan next year. What I need to know?

    ReplyDelete