Friday, August 19, 2011

Day 1..and morning of Day 2 :D

Today and Yesterday has most certainly been…a rollercoaster.

Typical ride with ups, downs, fear, and excitement.
My face now burns from the tears drying on my cheeks, dripping down all the to my chin.
I guess, I should start with the beginning, yeah?

18th of August:
I was just sleeping in my warm comfortable bed. An alarm went off in another room and I lay in bed for a long time, stretching, yawning, not moving out despite my mother constantly coming into my room to wake me up. Three times I recall.
I finally drag myself out.
10 minutes later, I slip back in.
"Tiffany! Wake Up, Patrick will be late for school!" cries my mum.
Somehow, I manage to stumble out, barely waken but ready for the day.

After dropping Patty off at school, I went to my mum's workplace, to visit some family friends.
They were really sweet and wished me good luck.
I exited the store and I came across a creeper.
I have chills from the memory, thus I shall not explain.
My mum and I drive down to my Aunt and Uncle's house.
I said my final goodbyes, received advice, hugs and kind words.
Then drove to get some ID pics done.
I went back to school to chillax with my friends during lunch.

I went to the canteen, bought a Lime Solo can, said goodbye to the canteen man who has been very nice.
Took pictures of school, walked to a friend's place just a street away from school to find out if he was sick at home or at school, came back and waited for lunch to begin.
When the flood of students came rushing out at the ringing to the school bell, I had friends coming in from all directions.
Smiling. Happy. Friendly as always.
I had so many loving people around to greet me and we had long hugs, encouraging words, spirit fingers (from the boys;] ) pictures being taken, group hugs, crying (mostly on my part :'] ), so many of my friends which were so hard to part from.
Wow. It was surreal.
I can't believe I won't see most of them in six months.
Some of them I'm not seeing until TWELVE months because they too will take part in a student exchange trip (to America, psshhhh)
Some people they would come back to me, hugging again and again and again.
I'm really happy that we took some group photos.
I will really miss those bastards.
It took a LOT of willpower to walk away and finally part.
I was taking one of my friends to the bus station, so she guided me as I walked backwards and watched the rest of them disappear.

My heavy plane outfit

After dropping off one of my best friends and having another long farewell, I rode home to get ready to pack the rest of my things, played "Apologize' and 'Wait for You' on piano and have a short bye to my beautiful cat, two awesome dogs and my father.

We left at 6.00pm to pick my cousin pick at the train station and go to the airport.
I went to the Cathay Pacific counter, gave them my bags, met another JENESYS girl, Brittany ((insert link here, whom also has a blog so check it out)) who is staying in Osaka, went to eat Spinach and Cheese Gozleme which by the way was pretty god damn delicious and not sure if I can ever find in Sapporo and of course, used the free internet to check facebook.
When I was at the passageway, where my family couldn't pass, I said my goodbye to my mum, brother, Patty and cousin, Alex.
It was surprisingly casual.
It just felt like I was going to see them soon anyway.
Went, pass Customs and all the glitzy shops, to my gate, 33.
Found my friend, Joshua with his newly dyed golden hair using the internet, so we sat down and just chatted.
Soon enough, Brittany came around too and she sat on the floor.
We talked about host families, host schools, travel experience, and just random stuff.
The plane was ready, and we lined up to board it.
Little did I know, I was walking towards hell.
Yeah, it was alright at first.

Nice pretty air hostesses guided us to our seats , there was a nice guy who swapped seats with me so I could sit next to Brittany (mine being 57F but changed to 57E), fiddled with the screen and the multiple buttons and I watched 'Exit through the Gift Shop' and 'Kung fu Panda'.
I was starting to feel a tad bit ill.
We were served dinner (damn it I forgot to take a picture).
I didn't feel really hungry and only picked at the food, only eating a few pieces of grilled chicken and drinking a teeny cup of coke.
I was getting really really tired but I was and currently still am facing a large obstacle.
I. Can't. Sleep.
On top of my existing sleep problems, I was faced with a tiny space, hard uncomfy chair, a small pillow which might as well be flat, uselessly thin blanket, uber duper uncomfortable aching in my throat and tummy, and it's really chilly in here.
I napped twice.
The first being slidden all the way down my chair with my feet resting in the pouch in front of me.
Totally bad for my posture :/

The second time I tried rest against my right arm with a pillow in my hand.
That didn't work for long...
All the lights were off and I wept because of being swallowed by hopelessness.
It was honestly just like torture and I was only half way there.
Tried to start watching Sucker Punch but too sleep and gave up.
I think I probably sat around for half an hour before whipped out the laptop, thinking since I'm on an emotion high, I should just write about it.
Typing to me is so therapeutic! :)
Once it was ready and logged it, I saw my desktop back ground- a scan of a card my friends wrote little messages on. I admit I cried a bit…again.
So yeah, still sitting quite uncomfortably, written everything thus far.

I am writing this approximately around 4 am in Sydney time 19/8/11 , however posting it whenever I figure out where I can sit down and relax in Hong Kong. Add a couple pictures, here and there to break up the words because this is a bloody long post.
Currently, over the Celebes sea by 38000 feet.
Not that I know anything about where on earth it should be.
Officially hate planes trips.

Anyways, I miss my friends, family and as much as I value the loved ones , I really really really miss my bed =_=

Nose is runny.



2 hours and 38 minutes left estimated. That's only for the stop-over in Hong Kong.

Oh my god, please, baby, stop crying.

Missing everyone :(

Thank you for reading,

Tiff x

I do realize i wrote this a long time ago but meh.

i'll fix later when i have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment