Wednesday, March 2, 2011

New Departure Date >:/

So confuzzling :O
I have been told in November that I was going to leave on the 25th of March, then I was told it was the 23rd on facebook and now apparently my airplane tickets says I'm leaving on the 22nd.
At least it more shorter wait...

I will be going from Sydney to Hong Kong to Japan!
Some how I'm more scared of being in Hong Kong than Japan.
Maybe because I don't want someone to speak Cantonese to me or get lost among all the asians. Then again, Japan is also filled with asians!

Oh em gee~~
Esp. now that my hair has turned from multi-coloured browns and ranga to plain blue black. The blue will eventually fade out but the black will stay :(
Hopefully, I'll be able to whip out my pink hair dye if the school rules aren't so strict but I'm in a private girls school and i'm not sure how to find peroxide to bleach my hair. If I can't find it I'll dye it to a brown at least.


BEFORE
I miss this hair :*|
took the picture in the car :P


AFTER
blah blah black =_=
*dislike* I don't stand out +_+
 *sigh*
When I'm back in Australia, I'm getting more ear piercings and dying it blue+pink+black :) maybe.

Annyoung kaseyo~
that's korean but whatevers :)
Bye

5 comments:

  1. WAT!?
    You look great with black hair~~ :)
    From what I've seen, a lot of people in asia dye their hair anyways so having black hair might be a good thing to stand out depending on where you go :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw~ You look fine with black hair :P

    And you don't have to worry about the Cantonese things. Most people in Hong Kong can actually speak English xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look really good with black hair
    Kinda like Knives from Scott Pilgrim =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ^^
    omg omg omg I <3 Scott Pilgrim Commics :)

    I know a lot of people know English in Hong Kong but im scared of the old people. @_@!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well atleadt your hair style is still pretty! :) And then the date they have set is forewarned and not last minute. xDD

    ReplyDelete