Tuesday, March 15, 2011

All that waiting -.-

Well, It's pretty much official.
My departure date is postponed.
I don't know if I'm happy that I won't die quicker than I intend to or I'm disappointed that after waiting for so so long for what's supposed to be 7 days now, it's going to be put back a few weeks.
I was so close but now I feel as though my lollipop has been snatched away before I got to lick.
I'll try to be optimistic and I'll be thankful that it is later not sooner.
Why though?
  • I wish this multiple disasters thing didn't happen.
  • I wish those people didn't die.
  • I wish things could go back to the way it was.
  • I wish that the survivors won't feel guilty and keep that calm attitude that they're bravely showing.
  • I wish that my departure date was originally later so I wouldn't feel as crap now.
  • I wish that the recovery comes quickly and smoothly.
  • I wish I wasn't so selfish right now.
That Governor of Tokyo, Shintaro Ishihara, is such a jerk.
He said...
日本人のアイデンティティーは我欲。
この津波をうまく移用して我欲を1回洗い落とす必要がある。
やっぱり天罰だと思う。

Japanese people's identity is of selfishness. (BS!)
This tsunami has essentially washed away this one time the selfishness skillfully.
Indeed, I think this is divine punishment.
More simply put, I'm a public menace.

What the factorization?
Japanese politician hatin' on Japanese people?
That's really stupid and he shoulda kept his mouth closed.
Just because you are Japanese, doesn't mean you can talk crap about your own race like that, especially in a time like this.
That just makes you an @$$****.
Argh. Excuse my negativity.

Well, at least I'm not restless at night.
I read on facespace that some people are worried because their school thing is screwed. how assignments are late, school exemption, units for High School Certificate (HSC) are all blah, visa expiring and stuff.
Someone said we might go in August (such a bloody long wait) but then again, she is going to Tokyo and that's according to her host mom.
Maybe it's different for Sapporo?
Oh, Who knows.
I gotta wait until tomorrow for updates and possibly new departure date.

I don't wanna die but I hope it's soon.

Just by the way, YAY! I got over 1000 views all time for my blog!

1 comment:

  1. Ouch. You too? Well yeah the departure date is postponed till August from what I heard. Surreal...painful... but true. Sadly, the Japanese have their own issues to deal with right now, and I don't think AFS wanted to put us in that type of environment. Hopefully better things will come out of this exchange...

    ReplyDelete