Sunday, December 12, 2010

All that Jazz.

Now, currently 12:07 in the early morn and the 13th of December, 2010.
I'm writing for my first.
I am up still because I was fixing the design to appeal to your eyes and just doing stuff.

I, Tiffany, was selected to received the scholarship for JENSEYS year program by student exchange organization, AFS. I'll be just blogging about my days post-Japan for now since my departure date is the 25th of March, 2011.
That's 101 days away and I'm really super-duper excited~~

Due to today's predicted fatigue, I shall return my head to my pillow and slumber for now. I got to wake up today at 6.30 (approx.) to go to an presentation day/ award ceremony in which I receive an award for intermediate maths. What a bore but whatevers.
I'm not looking forward for the pins and needles.


Farewell.




Tiffany Lao

Create your badge

No comments:

Post a Comment